TREE HEALTH – Tree Fertilization
What is it?
Fertilization technique that occurs via a soil probe that is inserted into the ground. This delivers liquid nutrients to the fine absorbing roots in the soil.
- The soil we plant our trees in are usually not ideal
- Low nitrogen Organic fertilizer helps to soften the soil and make nutrients available
- Our fertilizer is USDA Organic and is completely safe for children and pets
- We fertilize year round because we use low nitrogen fertilizers
- Spring and Fall, we do add extra stimulants to our mix to prepare the tree for spring and fall
- Typically Mycorrhizae is our most common additive which helps with water and nutrient absorption.