Contact L.C.S. Lawn and Tree Service
Safety is at the center of all we do at L.C.S. Lawn & Tree Service, as well as the health and well-being of our customers, staff, and families. We appreciate your understanding that, as a customer your service experience may look different as we navigate through this time together. While we are currently maintaining regular operations, we are asking all of our technicians to refrain from our usual door to door interactions at the time of service. Your technician will leave written notes at the time of their visit, and our office staff will remain available to handle any needs that you may have.
As information about the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are committed to taking preventive measures to reduce the risk to our communities while providing the services you depend on.
To date, we have also taken the following steps:
Our employees are proactively following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, including:
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
• Staying home when not feeling well.
• Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
• Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash. If no tissue, sneezing or coughing into elbow, not hands.
• Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using an antibacterial cleaning spray or wipe.
Again feel free to contact us to discuss any questions or concerns. Thank you for your continued trust and support of L.C.S. Lawn & Tree Service, Inc.