Mosquito Yard Control
Warm weather is here and so are the Mosquitoes!
Control them before they multiply more! Mosquitoes are very problematic in Minnesota and Wisconsin and can carry many different types of diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or viruses! They are also just a flat out nuisance. L.C.S. Lawn Service is now offering mosquito treatments for your entire property. Applications last approximately 2-4 weeks based on moisture and frequency of mowing. Treatments are usually done between June-August depending on population. Don’t let these pests ruin your party, event, or sanity! Call or email us today to get a free estimate for mosquito control!
At Home Remediesl
- Empty any standing water (this is the most important control measure). Change water in bird baths several times a week.
- Citronella torches placed around the yard are quite helpful in controlling mosquitoes.
- Repair any leaky faucets, where water may pool. Mosquitoes need very little water to lay their eggs.
- Bat houses are an excellent way of continued control.
- Garlic oils can be sprayed on lawns decks driveways & landscape areas to reduce mosquito population. Boil 8 to 10 garlic cloves in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes. Using any pump style lawn sprayer, mix garlic liquid, 2TBSP of liquid soap and 1 gallon of water. Spray all areas of lawn and landscaping areas.
PLEASE CALL L.C.S. LAWN SERIVCE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR FOR A FREE ESTIMATE TO CONTROL MOSQUITOES